Joining and Supporting CSFPA
Since you are reading this web page, you probably agree with the mission, efforts and actions of the Colorado State Foster Parent Association.
What can I do?
There are several ways you can support the cause of foster families in Colorado:
1. Become a member of CSFPA
Membership in CSFPA is open to certified foster, kinship and adoptive families in Colorado.
You can join right now from our membership web page.
If you are already a member, renew your membership
Benefits of Membership
- Discounted or free registration for educational and/or special events
- Member-only events
- YMCA Family Benefit Program, Colorado Adventure Point Benefits Program
- Gifts, Donations and Discount Codes throughout the year.
2. Donate to CSFPA
If you are a not a foster parent but want to support foster families in Colorado, you can donate directly to the Colorado State Foster Parent Association.
Your donation goes directly to the services and programs that CSFPA provides to Colorado's foster families.
Click here to make your donation from our secure donation page
. We accept checks or credit card.
3. Volunteer for CSFPA
CSFPA encourages you to donate your time to our cause. There are many ways you can do your part. Call or email CSFPA to discuss how you can help! We are very flexible. You can help with as little as a couple hours per month. Here are some ideas:
- spend a few hours at our office helping with filing, taking phone calls, and answering emails
- assist at one of our training events with registration, organization, and clean up
- help add content and maintain this website
- many other possible ideas - there is no limit what you can do to help